MPN: P7M-4-BLK / P7M-7-BLK / P7M-13-BLK / P7M-15-BLK
- The P7M is thinner and lighter than most handguards on the market
- P7M Rail mounts and flows seamlessly to the UDP-9 Upper
- M-LOK mounting system with slots on the bottom and both sides
- Offers 2-4 QD Points depending on length of rail
- Features a 1/8” knurling for grip and over barrier support at the large flat bottom of the rail
- Top Picatinny Rail is scalloped and skeletonized
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Actual Length (Top Rail Length):
- 4-Inch: 4.75:
- 7-Inch: 7"
- 13-Inch: 13"
- 15-Inch: 15"
- Weight (Including Barrel Nut and Hardware):
- 4-Inch: 6.03 oz.
- 7-Inch: 7.05 oz.
- 13-Inch: 10.44 oz.
- 15-Inch: 11.60 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.55"
- Height: 2.07"
- Width: 1.83"
- AR-15 upper receiver
- 1x F-1 Firearms P7M AR-15 Hyper Lite M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 8x Mounting Screws
Are you into extremes? I'm not talking about crazy, dangerous sports but extreme weapons performance. The F-1 Firearms P7M M-LOK handguard helps you push your gun right to its edge of performance. Think about a handguard that's so lightweight, yet so robust it defies your imagination. When you choose an F-1 P7M, you won't sacrifice durability for the sake of weight.
Carving a Niche
To describe this F-1 M-LOK free float handguard as skeletonized is an understatement. F-1 carved away every possible area that was safe to eliminate. Of course, they start with 7075 T-6 aluminum. A minor expense to gain the savings you need. This material is far stronger than the lesser 6-series many others use for their handguards. By going with the higher quality material, F-1 makes their P7M lighter and stronger than any they have produced. Of course, the F-1 Firearms P7M M-LOK handguard isn't for everybody. This Hyperlight handguard is only for the shooter who demands superior strength and performance. Another impressive thing is the price point. The cost for this extreme handguard is in line with many lesser models.
Extras Are Standard Issue
You might think that a Hyperlight M-LOK free float handguard would be without many features. You would be wrong. From front to back, the F-1 Firearms P7M M-LOK handguard carries a scalloped Pic rail. The bottom of the rail is completely textured to ensure you always keep a firm grip. M-LOK slots run along the bottom and sides as well. There's no lack of places to mount the accessories you need. Additionally, you have 2 or 4 QD swivel sockets available, depending on the length of your rail. High-quality at a reasonable price is standard issue at F-1.