MPN: HYPLIGHT 16.5ML / HYPLIGHT 15ML / HYPLIGHT 13.5ML / HYPLIGHT 11ML / HYPLIGHT 9ML / HYPLIGHT 7ML
- Manufactured from a blended aluminum & magnesium alloy: Approximately 30% lighter than 6061 aluminum
- E-cote finish provides a tough ceramic-like coating with superior wear resistance compared to anodizing
- 3 build-in QD sling swivel attachment points at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Slim design
- Lightweight 7068 Super Aluminum: Significantly stronger than 7075 Aluminum
- One-piece free float design
- Full top Picatinny rail for optics and sights
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Comes with anti-rotation pin for V7 upper
- Compatible with most low profile gas blocks
- Handguard fits tightly with barrel nut
*Hyper-light magnesium handguard barrel nut interface tolerance is tighter and handguard may need to be tapped on with a plastic/rubber hammer. Light heat from a heat gun can also ease installation.
*Barrel nut should be torqued above 35 ft. lbs. but no more than 80 ft. lbs.
*Handguard Torx screws should not torqued more than 40 inch pounds. (Loctite is recommended.)
- Handguard: Blended Aluminum & Magnesium Alloy
- Barrel Nut: 7068 Super Aluminum
- Handguard: E-cote Black
- Barrel Nut: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Inner Diameter:
- Height: 1.62"
- Width: 1.28"
- Outer Diameter:
- Height: 1.96"
- Width: 1.48"
- Weight (with barrel nut):
- 7.1-Inch: 4.23 oz.
- 9.2-Inch: 4.94 oz.
- 11.1-Inch: 5.64 oz.
- 13.5-Inch: 6.56 oz.
- 15-Inch: 6.98 oz.
- 16.5-Inch: 7.58 oz.
- AR-15 upper receiver
- 1x V Seven Magnesium Hyper-Light M-LOK AR-15 Handguard
- 1x 7068 Super Aluminum Barrel Nut
- 6x Torx T25 Screws
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1x Anti-Rotation Pin
Have you been wanting to move up to a free-floating rail system? Maybe you already have such a handguard in place and really need something better. I know there are lots of rail systems on the market. However, the crowd of competitors pales in comparison to the magnesium hyper-light V7 handguard. This isn't simply more furniture for your AR, it's the crowning touch of excellence you need for your AR.
V7 Magnesium Handguard Starts Strong, Ends Strong
Aluminum is the material of choice for most free-floating rails, and it does a fair job in its own right. However, when V Seven designed their magnesium handguard they took a fair material and pushed it over the top. Creating an alloy of magnesium and aluminum gives you a far superior component. Weighing in at about 30 percent less than it's heavier all aluminum brother, the V7 handguard adds only grace to your AR. You will find that the weight saved by your new magnesium handguard doesn't in any way weaken your rifle. Strength and rigidity lie beneath your support hand and confidence in your weapon will grow.
It's A Wand of Destruction
The V7 handguard sports a sleek profile that just fits your hand and brings your rifle closer in tune with your body and mind. You can feel the precision-crafted magnesium handguard guiding your weapon from one target to the next. This is the ideal handguard for competition shooters. Precision adds to grace which builds confidence and leads to trophies. The only downside of the V Seven hyperlight M-LOK handguard is the long hours that their engineers are going to have to log trying to outdo themselves.