MPN: MI-SP12M / MI-SP15M
- Extremely rugged, one piece free float design and construction
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail with T-marked for accessory location
- Featuring seven sides of M-LOK compatible slots; allow user to mount accessories at 45-degree
- Made for use with suppressors no larger than 1.55" in diameter
- Two integral anti-rotation tabs
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Mounting hardware and barrel nut wrench included
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with Barrel Nut):.
- 12-inch: 13.02 oz.
- 15-inch: 14.67 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.80"
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 1.95"
- Suppressors or muzzle devices with outer diameter smaller than 1.55" can fit inside the handguard
- 1x Midwest Industries Suppressor Compatible M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 2x 10-32x1/2 Mounting Screws
- 2x Allen Wrench
- 1x 5-Slot M-LOK Rail Section
- 1x Midwest Industries Torque Plate
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
The Midwest Industries Suppressor Compatible Handguard is strategically engineered to be a superior platform to work with the accessories you want to use to support your individual shooting needs.
Ideal For Shooters With Aftermarket Accessories
Designed for use with muzzle devices or suppressors 1.55" in diameter or less, and featuring seven sides of Magpul's notoriously capable M-LOK slots, you have more than enough space to mount the accessories you require for your shooting needs.
T marks are integrated into the design to facilitate mounting.
The handguard includes mounting hardware and a barrel nut wrench to speed up the installation process.
Made To Be Rugged And Durable
The Midwest Industries Suppressor Compatible Handguard was strategically designed to be rugged. Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum, then covered with a Type III Mil-Spec Hardcoat Anodized finish, this handguard is ready to remain useful and stand up to general wear and the elements in the field for the long haul.
Midwest Industries shows confidence in this handguard by offering a lifetime warranty.