- Lightweight one-piece free float design for improved accuracy
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec and most billet AR-15 uppers
- Slimline profile with comfortable center grip point
- M-LOK slots at 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, and 315-degree positions
- Top Picatinny rail in the front for back up sight
- Additional milling along the sides to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Barrel nut and hardware included
- 100% manufactured in U.S.A. according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodize
- Stinger M-LOK Handguard: 12 oz.
- Hardware: 3.81 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.35"
- Outside Diameter: Width - 1.55", Height - 1.97"
- 1x RISE Armament RA-902 Stinger AR-15 Slimline M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 1x Mounting Hardware Kit
When you build a great rifle, there are a few things that might get overlooked until the last minute. Unfortunately, one of those things is the choice of a forend for your rifle. The handguard you put on your AR-15 is an integral part of how good it feels to handle and how easy it is to maneuver when you’re in the operating field. RISE Armament has designed and manufactured a low-profile handguard that has the features you need in a low-profile guard without a bunch of distractions you don’t want. The RISE Armament RA-902 Stinger AR-15 Slimline M-LOK Handguard is a comfortable and capable choice for your next rifle build or upgrade.
Features and Feel
The RISE Armament RA-902 Stinger AR-15 Stinger AR-15 Slimline M-LOK Handguard is an advanced design in AR-15 handguards. It features the flexibility of M-LOK accessory mounting technology, plus built-in Picatinny top rail and a free-floating mounting system that gives you excellent control while eliminating interference with your rifle’s barrel. Say goodbye to that cheese grater treatment other handguards give you. The mid-point of the Rise Armament Stinger Handguard is designed to be a natural grip point. It doesn’t require additional plates or block to provide a comfortable grip.
Lightweight, Quality Construction
The RISE Armament Stinger Handguard is proudly crafted in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A. It begins its life as a quality 6061-T6 aluminum billet and undergoes an extensive precision machining process to make it a lightweight, low-profile guard that fits easily to most AR platform rifles using a low-profile gas block. The Stinger features a MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodized finish in flat black. That Anodized finish will protect your handguard in any kind of operating environment and stand up to the abuse of the real world wherever you take it.