MPN: Service-736902490068 / Service-736902490044
- Drop-in design built for tactical operation
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Short pull and reset allows faster follow up shots
- Precision aerospace grade sealed roller bearings
- 0.25" Wide Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector
- Precision wire EDM cut from hardened A2 tool steel
- Available in Straight and Curved trigger style
- Adjustable trigger pull weight
- Drop-safe - Safety catch prevents accidental discharge; only fires if trigger is pulled
- Trigger and Hammer: Hardened A2 Tool Steel
- Housing: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 4 lbs. to 7 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
When you choose a service trigger you can’t afford to make a mistake, there’s a lot riding on the decision. Obviously, you want a reliable trigger that operates the way it should, but a little extra safety would be a welcome addition. All ELF triggers are drop safe. If there’s an unexpected impact or scuffle, you don’t have to worry about an accidental discharge. The Elftmann Tactical ELF Service Trigger is the smart, steadfast partner you can rely on no matter what a day in the world throws at you.
The ELF Trigger is a unique drop-in service trigger that features sealed aerospace grade bearings. Both the hammer and trigger rotate on these bearings for super-smooth, fast, and absolutely grit-free operation. The designers at Elftmann tactical didn’t leave much to chance. A heavy hammer and double double wound hammer spring create positive ignition with any ammunition you feed.
Not only is this Elftmann Trigger a fully assembled drop-in unit when you receive it, there’s no need to tinker with other hardware. It installs easily with the hammer and trigger pins you already have in your Mil-Spec AR-15 and locks into place with integrated set screws. Since they’ve set this one up for tactical law enforcement use, the Elf Service Trigger doesn’t waste time with long take-up or over-travel and features a glassy break at four to seven pounds.
The ELF Service Trigger, like other Elftmann triggers we offer, are easily adjustable while installed in your AR-15 lower. The trigger pull adjustment screw is accessible when installed so you don’t have to spend time on the bench to get it service ready, you can make your adjustments at the range.
Your work comes with plenty of surprises, your trigger performance shouldn’t. The Elftmann Tactical Service Trigger brings you safety from accidental discharge, with creep-free, gritless operation and positive ignition regardless of ammunition type.