- Keep your hammer and trigger pins from coming out
- Easy installation - No tiny screws and clips
- The anti-rotation feature protects your receiver from wearing
- It can be installed from either side and in either direction
- No special tools required for installation or removal
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 lowers
- Tool-less installation
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Weight: 0.39 oz.
- Pin Diameter: 0.1535"
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 2x Anti-Walk Trigger/Hammer Pins
- 1x Standard Sideplate
- 1x Anti-Rotational Sideplate (with "D" shaped holes)
- 1x Anti-Walk Sideplate Clips
- 1x Anti-Rattle Foam Insert
If you are planning to use a drop-in trigger or have difficulties with pins walking on a new build with a hammer spring in the correct place, ELF anti-walk pins may solve your problems. Elftmann anti-walk pins can also help prevent damage.
Protect Your Rifle
Elftmann anti-walk pins have a non-rotating design, which helps protect your receiver from wear. Also, side plates are useful to help protect your finish. Made from hardened American steel, the pins are durable enough to withstand high-powered impact.
Improve Your Shooting Experience
Since drop-in triggers lack the springs that Mil-Spec triggers have, pin walking is a problem you can either deal with or fix. Constantly checking your rifle and pushing a pin back into place is a hassle. ELF anti-walk pins allow you to return your focus to shooting without having to worry about pins.
Enjoy a Great Benefit With Easy Installation
Fortunately, hassles are easy to eliminate since installation is simple. All you need is a screwdriver. There are no clips, tiny screws, or other frustrating parts. Removing the pins is just as easy. Also, you can install Elftmann anti-walk pins from either direction or side.