MPN: Match-640522126965 / Match-736902490167
- Drop-in design built for performance
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Short pull and reset allows faster follow up shots
- Precision aerospace grade sealed roller bearings
- 0.25" Wide Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector
- Precision wire EDM cut from hardened A2 tool steel
- Adjustable trigger pull weight
- Available in Straight and Curved trigger style
- Drop-safe - Safety catch prevents accidental discharge; only fires if trigger is pulled
- Trigger and Hammer: Hardened A2 Tool Steel
- Housing: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 2.75 lbs. to 4 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
By definition, a match grade trigger is supposed to perform in a superior manner, but we all know there is a whole lot of room for different opinions and perceptions when it really comes down to it. While that may be the case, the Elftmann Tactical ELF Match Trigger has arrived, and it takes the game to a whole new level.
High Performance Elftmann Match Trigger
The Elftmann Match Trigger is adjustable from 2.75 to 4 pounds pull weight and comes set at roughly half the pull weight of standard AR triggers. Pull weight is easily adjusted at the range using the tension screw at the bottom of the trigger. While the ELF Trigger is a single unit, drop-in replacement trigger, the shooter can customize it by changing shoes for even greater flexibility. Unlike some other match grade triggers, the ELF Trigger carries a full power hammer spring so there is no worry about whether your ammunition will ignite with this setup.
The Elftmann Match Trigger is constructed of the best materials available for reliable performance wherever you might use it. Every Elf Trigger is drop-safe. No matter how light it’s set, your rifle won’t go off when dropped or with a simple impact.
Elftmann Match Trigger Is Not Just A Lightweight Trigger
Elftmann triggers feature hammer and trigger pivots that rotate on aerospace quality bearings. This makes these the smoothest, fastest triggers on the range. There is no wiggle in these triggers and no guesswork involved in adjusting how you shoot to make things work with take-up and over-travel, you won’t find either one. This is simply one of the fastest, most accurate triggers we’ve seen.
The advanced design of the Elftmann Match Trigger will give you a shooting experience like no other. Drop one in and see for yourself.
The Elf Match Trigger comes in: Straight or Curved trigger style.