- Designed with wide levers for ease of use
- Drop in Ambidextrous replacement
- Interchangeable and can be configured for right or left-handed shooters
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 lowers
- Can change from 50-degree short throw to 90-degree standard throw operation
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, and Grey
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A.
- Lever: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Center Core: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Selector Lever Finish: Anodized
- Wight: 0.35 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x 50/90-Degree Throw Titanium Center Core
- 1x Standard Size Lever
- 1x Short Lever
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Spring
- 2x Torx Screws
- 1x Torx Wrench
One of the best ways to improve the aesthetics and ergonomics of your rifle is to install a new safety selector. A high-quality aftermarket safety selector like the Ascend Armory 50/90-Degree Ambi Safety Selector can improve the aesthetics of your rifle while adding some essential features to it as well.
First of all, the Ascend Armory Safety Selector is ambidextrous, which means that it can be configured for both left and right-handed shooters. In addition, it has wider levers than a standard safety selector, which allows it to be used easily, even when you are wearing big gloves.
50-Degree Throw For Fast Engagement
According to your preference, the Ascend Armory Safety Selector can be changed from a 50-degree short throw to a 90-degree standard throw operation. It is made proudly in the USA and is available in multiple colors, including Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, and Gray.