- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° throw options built into the reversible center axis
- Swiss CNC machined center for ultimate precision and butter-smooth operation
- Aggressive diagonal grooves provide positive engagement
- Compatible with all AR-15 variant triggers (If the trigger will work with a Mil-Spec AR-15 semi-auto safety)
- Compatible with all know AR-15 lowers with or without short-throw relief cut
- Detachable and interchangeable selector switch levers
- Patent-pending internal locking mechanism eliminates broken screws
- Round edges for comfort and smooth manipulation of the lever
- Black nitride finish stainless steel safety detent for reliable and smooth operation
- Made In U.S.A.
Installation Notes: Please use the long end of the included wrench for installation. Torque to 5in-lbs. Application of non-permanent thread-locker can be used.
- Center Axis: Bar-Stock Steel
- Lever: 8620 Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 0.81 oz.
- Throw Degree: 90° and 60°
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Reversible Safety Center Axis (90-degree / 60-degree Semi-Auto)
- 1x Standard Lever
- 1x Short Lever
- 2x 8-32x1/4" Set Screws
- 1x Selector Spring
- 1x Stainless Steel Safety Detent
- 1x Short-Throw Markings Sticker
- 1x Allen Wrench
With the Battle Arms Development Reversible 90/60 Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS-PRO), left-handed users of the AR-15 platform no longer have to struggle with a safety selector built for right-handed users.
The BAD-ASS is machined from bar stock steel for maximum durability and a perfect fit on your AR-15 or AR-10. It features enlarged levers for positive engagement every time, even shooting under stress. The deep grooves machined into the surface of each lever prevent your fingers from slipping off. The action is smooth and finishes with an audible click upon engagement.
After the safety bar is installed, you can place your desired lever on whichever side you prefer. The levers are locked to the safety bar with the new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism, allowing you to switch levers while the BAD-ASS-PRO is still installed on your AR-15 / AR-10.
Reversible 90-Degree and 60-Degree Operation
A lot of shooters favor the conventional 90-degree operation for familiarity. But some prefer the 60-degree operation for the faster reaction time, or when using an abmi safety, the lever does not come down as far, so the opposite side lever won't rub against the hand. Shooters no longer have to settle with only one throw degree operation. The reversible 60/90-degree throw center bar gives the user the option to try or use the degree that works best.
Shop Wing Tactical Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
At Wing Tactical, we pride ourselves on delivering customer service that is second to none. This means we refuse to sell anything but products of the highest quality.
Before listing any products on our site, we put them through a series of rigorous tests. You can browse our catalog with complete confidence, and you won’t have to worry about putting something on your rifle that doesn’t deserve to be there in the first place.
We’re gunning enthusiasts ourselves, so we know that once you order a Battle Arms Ambi Safety Selector, there’s a good chance you’re going to want to use it right away. At Wing Tactical, we offer next-day shipping on all of our orders. Once your order is finalized, you can expect to be on the range in no time.
If that’s not enough, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that if for whatever reason you’re not happy with your order, we’ll work hard to make sure you are. We offer 30-day, hassle-free returns, so if you don’t like a piece of equipment you buy from us, we’ll fully refund your purchase – no questions asked.
What are you waiting for? Order a Battle Arms Ambi Safety today and give yourself an edge!