MPN: TGF-W-BLK / TGF-W-ODG / TGF-W-TAN
- Lightweight and sturdy
- It retained the use of roll pin in the rear, as it is reliable and robust, it also won't loosen.
- The TGF front set screw is flush with the receiver and doesn't protrude.
- Features a canted front edge to make rocking the magazine into the magwell easier
- Drop-in replacement
- Works with all mil-spec lowers
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 lowers
- Available in Anodized Black, Desert Tan, and OD Green
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Weight: 0.32 oz.
- Width: 0.646"
- Most AR-15 and AR-10 style platforms
- 1x Forward Controls Design AR-15 Trigger Guard
- 1x Set Screw
- 1x Roll Pin
Have you ever thought about getting rid of the trigger guard on your AR-15? Well, that would be silly, it’s there for a reason. However, most of the trigger guards available on the AR-15 make you want to get rid of it altogether. Don’t do that. Instead, check out the Forward Controls Design AR-15 trigger guard.
You Shouldn’t Bleed
A common gripe with most AR-15 trigger guards is the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip and. If you don't wear gloves, eventually, this gap is downright aggravating. Then, consider the wide, sharp, flared edges on many trigger guards. Any weapon you use shouldn’t hurt you when you use it properly. This situation is where the Forward Controls Design AR-15 trigger guard comes into play. The design of this trigger guard fills in that annoying gap in front of your pistol grip. Plus, you will find no sharp edges to cause you pain.
A Different Approach
The Forward Controls Design winter trigger guard has a bow on its lower edge. The obvious reason is for you to have more clearance when wearing gloves for tactical or cold weather purposes. You will find another tactile use of the bow in this winter trigger guard. For you to be efficient and accurate, your finger should operate independently of your brain. In other words, your trigger finger should have a mind of its own. When you squeeze your trigger from its lower edge, you will feel the beginning of this bow. You know exactly where you are in your trigger, and you make the shot almost without thought.