- Silicon nitride ball tip on detent offers extremely low friction and durability
- Ambidextrous with interchangeable short and long levers
- A cap is provided to install on one side if the user wishes to only have a lever on one side
- Can easily be setup as a 45 ° or 90 ° degree throw
- Lever: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Center Core: 440C Stainless Steel
- Lever: Black PVD
- Center Core: Diamond-like Carbon (DLC)
- Weight: 0.67 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x 49/90-Degree Throw Center Core
- 1x Long Safety Lever
- 1x Short Safety Lever
- 1x End Cap
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Spring
- 2x Long Torx Screws
- 1x Shout Torx Screw
- 1x Torx Wrench
The AR-15 is a very easy rifle to use, and its controls are situated in ideal positions for easy manipulation. However, some controls on the AR-15, like the safety selector, usually aren't ambidextrous. If you want to build a modern AR-15 with ambidextrous controls, you should consider the TriggerTech Ambidextrous AR-15 Safety Selector.
This enhanced safety selector is very easy to manipulate. It comes with a silicon nitride ball tip on the detent, which offers extremely low friction when flipping the safety selector. Both the safety selector levers and center core are made from stainless steel. The lever has a black PVD finish, whereas the center core has a DLC finish for lower friction and added durability.
One of the levers for this ambidextrous safety selector is larger than the other, and it is interchangeable on both sides so that you can mount it on your dominant side. You can also adjust the safety selector to have a normal 90-degree or 45-degree short throw.
Installing the TriggerTech Ambidextrous AR-15 Safety Selector is very easy, and it comes with all the tools you need to install it on your AR-15.