MPN: 49ER Safety
- Can be used in either the standard 90-degree or 49-degree short throw for quick and easy manipulation
- Drop in ambidextrous replacement
- Interchangeable and can be configured for right or left-handed shooters
- Precision-machined surfaces for smooth operation in any environment
- Carbo nitride coated safety plunger for ultra-smooth operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lever: Aluminum
- Center Core: Steel
- Selector Lever Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.67 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x 49/90-Degree Throw Center Core
- 2x Safety Levers
- 1x End Cap
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Spring
- 2x Torx Screws
- 1x Torx Wrench
When you had your first AR, how long was it before you started thinking about what to upgrade? Of course, for some people what comes out of the box does just fine. I daresay for most of us, our minds wander through the list of upgrades like a kid in a candy store. For decades the name Timney has been associated with quality triggers. Now they can be a part of your AR, for less than you think.
You've Struck Gold
Aside from the trigger, you likely use the safety more than anything else. Every time you thumb a Timney AR 49ER Safety Selector, you will feel that classic Timney quality. The Timney safety selector is a precision machined component that is engineered to work with you and your AR. The first time and every time you use your Timney safety selector, you will feel its super-smooth, positive engagement.
The First With The Most
The Timney AR 49ER Safety Selector gives you not only superior performance but options as well. Maybe you're an old-school shootist who believes in a traditional 90-degree throw safety selector is what belongs on your AR. Perhaps the speed of a 49-degree short throw safety selector is what you're going for. Well, this is it. The Timney AR 49ER Safety Selector can be configured in either fashion and rather quickly I might add. Could be that you like the idea of both of those options but the ambidextrous thing just turns you off. Guess what, the Timney safety selector comes with an end plate. You can easily remove the ambi side of the selector, blank it off with the end plate and run it that way.