- Easy magazine release for left handed shooters, or when shooting from the off-hand
- Simple installation, installs just like the factory magazine release
- Utilizes original magazine release button, or can be used with enlarged or extended buttons
- Does not interfere with some ambidextrous bolt releases, such as the Troy and Magpul B.A.D lever
- Material: Tool Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
The Troy Industries Ambi Magazine Release makes the AR-15 platform more ergonomic than ever for left-handed shooters while preserving right-handed functionality. When installed onto the lower receiver, it will provide you with a mag release button identical in size and location to the standard right-handed mag release.
Installation can be performed in seconds with no special tools or gunsmithing required. The entire piece is constructed from billet tool steel to provide the unwavering performance that Troy Industries is famous for.
If you're a lefty shooter tired of struggling with the right-handed magazine release, this simple accessory can make operating your AR-15 easier than ever! It is also great for right-handed police or military operators who may find it necessary to fire with the off-hand.