- Enables left-side magazine release for shooters
- Low profile design prevents snagging on gear or clothing
- Enlarged paddle offers a positive feel and is offset from the bolt catch to prevent accidental release
- Skeletonized catch for weight reduction
- Does not pivot and mar the lower receiver wall
- Shorter threaded pin reduces the profile of the installed magazine button for solid face magazine release buttons
- Material: 8620 Heat-Treated Steel
- Finish: Black Phosphate
- Weight: 0.39 oz.
Left-handed users of the AR-15 won't be out in left field any longer thanks to the Battle Arms Ambidextrous Magazine Release! This mag release consists of a enlarged paddle on the left side of the receiver and a pin attached to the mag release. When installed, it serves as a magazine release button on the left side.
The Battle Arms Ambidextrous Magazine Release has deep serrations to provide a no-slip depression surface. The paddle is also located on the same horizontal axis as the standard mag release button. The paddle, base, and pins undergo a strenuous hardening process to ensure reliability.
The Battle Arms Ambidextrous Magazine Release is a must for left-handed shooters or right-handed shooters looking to implement ambi magazine change techniques.
Need a Battle Arms Ambidextrous Magazine Release? Wing Tactical Has It
There are many AR-15 accessory vendors out there. But when you need to upgrade your rifle, come to Wing Tactical for the highest quality products.
We’re gun enthusiasts ourselves. We couldn’t imagine selling other gun enthusiasts products we don’t believe in. If we wouldn’t put something on our rifle, we won’t sell it — making sure you don’t put it on yours.