- Internal threads disrupt gas expansion resulting in less flash
- Outside 13/16x16 thread compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- Cone shape lockup provides a tighter and more concentric fit
- High performance 3 prong flash hider with incredible resonance reduction
- Comes with a crush washer
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 4140 Prehard Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.73"
- Muzzle End: 0.91"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Weight: 2.61 oz.
- Length: 2.37"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- Compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- 1x Breek Arms 3FO Flash Hider with Outside Thread (.223/5.56)
- 1x Crush Washer
AR-15 pistols make for excellent Personal Defense Weapons. They are small, which makes them very easy to carry and move around, and they have a high magazine capacity with rifle rounds. Such PDWs are very effective for all kinds of self-defense and can be fun to shoot at the range.
However, the 5.56 or .223 caliber is designed to be fired out of rifle-length barrels, preferably 18 to 20 inches long. Most AR pistols or carbines have much shorter barrels and produce a very aggressive muzzle flash, with a louder crack as well. The muzzle flash can be problematic and make it difficult for shooters to focus on the target.
Therefore, you should install a flash hider on your short-barreled 5.56 and .223 firearms. The 3FO Flash Hider from Breek Arms is the perfect option. This flash hider has a 3-prong design, with internal threads that help disrupt the expanding gasses and minimize the combustion outside the barrel.
A unique feature of the 3FO Flash Hider is that it also has outside threads, which allows you to install other Breek Arms muzzle devices over it. You can install a C-Style Crown Blast Shield from Breek Arms over the 3FO flash hider.