- Internal threads disrupt gas expansion resulting in less flash
- Outside 13/16x16 thread compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- Cone shape lockup provides a tighter and more concentric fit
- High performance 3 prong flash hider with incredible resonance reduction
- Comes with a crush washer
- Caliber: .30 Cal.
- Material: 4140 Prehard Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.73"
- Muzzle End: 0.91"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Weight: 2.61 oz.
- Length: 2.06"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .30 Cal. barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- Compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- 1x Breek Arms 3FO Flash Hider with Outside Thread (.30 Cal.)
- 1x Crush Washer
A strong muzzle flash can lead to many tactical disadvantages. In a self-defense situation, the violent muzzle flash of your rifle or carbine can hinder your visibility and ability from identifying targets. It can make it difficult to keep your sights on the target and can also give away your position in a tactical setting.
Therefore, if you have a high-caliber rifle, or a carbine with a short barrel, installing a flash hider on it is essential. For your .30 caliber rifles and carbines, the Breek Arms 3FO Flash Hider is an excellent muzzle device.
This simple 3-prong flash hider comes with internal threads, allowing it to easily disrupt the muzzle gasses without any visible flash. The external threads on this flash hider are designed to be compatible with other Break Arms products, like the Castle Blast Shield. Installing this blast shield allows you to direct the concussive gasses downrange.
Installing the Breek Arms 3FO Flash Hider is very easy, and it comes with the necessary crush washer so you can time it properly.