- Design re-directs noise and gasses away from the shooter
- 3/16 x 16 TPI threading - works with ALL of Breek Arms muzzle devices with outside thread
- 1.26" outside diameter fits inside almost any handguard, even slim-line handguards
- 2.15" length is even with the end of the muzzle device, adding negligible overall length to the rifle
- Incredibly light, especially important for a component that is out at the end of the barrel
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Outer Diameter: 1.26"
- Inside Diameter: 0.84"
- Weight: 1.59 oz.
- Length: 2.15"
- Thread: 3/16"-16 TPI
- All Breek Arms muzzle devices with outside thread
- 1x Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
If you have a rifle or high caliber pistol with a short barrel, its aggressive muzzle flash and concussive sound can be quite a problem, especially when shooting indoors. Short-barreled firearms have their advantages. They are very maneuverable and easy to control in the tight confines of a house. Moreover, they pack a lot of firepower in a small package, which is ideal for a Personal Defense Weapon. However, the concussive noise and aggressive flash can make the firearm a little challenging to use properly.
Installing a blast shield is an excellent way to redirect the noise and flash of the firearm away from you. The C-style Castle Blast Shield from Breek Arms is an excellent option because it can also be used with other Breek Arms Muzzle devices. You can use it in tandem with a Breek Arms flash hider with external threads and minimize your muzzle flash and its concussive energy.
This blast shield is made from 7075 Aluminum and is designed to fit in most handguards. It is lightweight and only 2.15" long; therefore, it doesn't add too much to the overall length of your Personal Defense Weapon.