MPN: BRK4036 / BRK4037
- Internal threads disrupt gas expansion resulting in less flash
- Outside 13/16x16 thread compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- Cone shape lockup provides a tighter and more concentric fit
- High performance 3 prong flash hider with incredible resonance reduction
- Comes with a crush washer
- Material: 4140 Prehard Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.73"
- Muzzle End: 0.91"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Weight: 2.05 oz.
- Length: 1.58"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36
- 9mm PCC barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36thread pitch
- Compatible with Breek Arms CASTLE BLAST SHIELD C-Style Concussion Device
- 1x Breek Arms 3FO-S Short 9mm Flash Hider with Outside Thread
- 1x Crush Washer
A short 9mm SBR or AR pistol can be quite useful for home defense. They make for an ideal Personal Defense Weapon, as they are controllable, accurate, and carry much more firepower than a simple pistol. However, one of the main drawbacks of having a shorter barrel is that the muzzle flash is very prominent, especially with larger calibers.
One of the best ways to counter this problem is to install a flash hider on your firearm. Flash hiders break up the unspent powder, and gasses are expelled out of the barrel when the bullet is fired, and they can therefore eliminate combustion outside the barrel.
The Breek Arms 3FO-S Flash hider, explicitly designed for 9mm firearms, is an excellent choice. It does an excellent job of eliminating the muzzle flash and reducing resonance. Made from 4140 Prehard Steel, The Breek Arms 3FO-S is a 3-prong style flash hider. The inside of the flash hider features threads designed to disrupt gas expansion and reduce muzzle flash more significantly.
The Breek Arms 3FO-S Flash hider also features threads on the outside, which make it compatible with other Breek Arms muzzle devices, like their Castle Blast Shield. Installing this Flash Hider is relatively easy, and it comes with the required crush washer so you can time it properly.