MPN: AR15-UP-260 / AR15-UP-266 / AR15-UP-261
- Directs muzzle gases and muzzle flash forward (Not designed to reduce recoil, muzzle rise, or flash signature)
- Smaller diameter to fit inside slim handguards
- Enhance weapon appearance
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Common 3/4 wrench flats for easy installation
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO / .22LR / 9mm / .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 300BLK
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 3.25 oz.
- Length: 3.25"
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 1.2"
- Barrel Muzzle End: 0.9"
- Bore Diameter:
- 1/2"-28 and 1/2"-36: 0.46"
- 5/8"-24: 0.58"
- Thread: 1/2"-28, 1/2"-36, or 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .223 Rem, 5.56 NATO, .22LR, or 9mm rifle/carbine barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 thread pitch
- Any .308 Win, 7.62 NATO, or 300BLK rifle/carbine barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x KAK Industry Slimline Flash Can
If you have a short-barreled rifle/pistol or a high-caliber carbine, the flash from the barrel can be quite concussive. It can make it difficult to regain your sight picture after every shot and be very unpleasant to shoot.
However, installing a flash can on your rifle can avoid these problems. The KAK Industry Slimline Flash Can is a really good option, and it is designed to direct the muzzle gasses and muzzle flash forward and away from the shooter. However, it isn't designed to decrease the recoil of the flash signature of your rifle.
The KAK Industry Slimline Flash Can is made with a small diameter so that it can fit in most slim-profile handguards. Moreover, it doesn't disrupt your sight picture either.
This flash can is designed to work with a wide variety of calibers, and is, therefore, available in multiple thread pitches as well, like1/2"-28, 1/2"-36, or 5/8"-24. This means that you can use The KAK Industry Slimline Flash Can with 5.56, .308 Winchester, 300 blackout, and 9mm rifles. The flash can is made from 6061 Aluminum and has a hard coat anodized finish for longevity.