- Directs muzzle gases and muzzle flash forward (Not designed to reduce recoil, muzzle rise, or flash signature)
- Smaller diameter to fit inside slim handguards
- Enhance weapon appearance
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Common 3/4 wrench flats for easy installation
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO / .22LR / 9mm / .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 300BLK
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 5.43 oz.
- Length: 5.01"
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 1.2"
- Barrel Muzzle End: 0.9"
- Bore Diameter:
- 1/2"-28 and 1/2"-36: 0.46"
- 5/8"-24: 0.58"
- Thread: 1/2"-28, 1/2"-36, or 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .223 Rem, 5.56 NATO, .22LR, or 9mm rifle/carbine barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 thread pitch
- Any .308 Win, 7.62 NATO, or 300BLK rifle/carbine barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x KAK Industry Slim Extended Flash Can
If you have a short-barreled rifle that creates a lot of muzzle flash, shooting it accurately can be difficult. Rifles with short barrels can have a very concussive muzzle flash, which can decrease your visibility and make it difficult for you to maintain a sight picture.
Installing a flash can is one of the best ways to solve this problem. The KAK Industry Slim Extended Flash Can is one of the best options on the market because of its slim and low-profile design.
The KAK Industry Slim Extended Flash Can is designed to direct the muzzle gasses from your rifle downrange. It isn't particularly designed to decrease muzzle rise, or recoil impulse. However, it can be very effective in redirecting the flash signature of your rifle.
The small diameter of the KAK Industry Slim Extended Flash Can allow it to fit inside most low-profile handguards, and it won't obstruct your sights either.