- Directs muzzle gases and muzzle flash forward (Not designed to reduce recoil, muzzle rise, or flash signature)
- Enhance weapon appearance
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Common 3/4 wrench flats for easy installation
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO / .22LR / 9mm / .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 300BLK / .40S&W / .45ACP
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Length: 5"
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 1.36"
- Barrel Muzzle End: 0.9"
- Bore Diameter:
- 1/2"-28 and 1/2"-36: 0.46"
- 5/8"-24: 0.58"
- Thread: 1/2"-28, 1/2"-36, or 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .223 Rem, 5.56 NATO, .22LR, or 9mm rifle/carbine barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 thread pitch
- Any .308 Win, 7.62 NATO, or 300BLK rifle/carbine barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x KAK Industry Extended Flash Can
Carbine and large caliber pistols are very popular, and though they have a lot of cool features, one of their drawbacks is that they can have quite a concussion muzzle flash. This is especially common with larger calibers, which have a lot more powder that remains unburnt than the bullet leaves a shorter barrel.
Direct Muzzle Gasses Forward
Installing a flash can on your barrel is one of the best ways to solve these problems. Flash cans, like the KAK Industry Extended Flash Can, are designed to direct the muzzle gasses and muzzle flash forward and away from the shooter. This helps the shooter maintain their sight picture and shoot more comfortably without the muzzle flash and noise bothering them.
Enhance The Appearance of Your Firearm
Additionally, the KAK Industry Extended Flash Can is designed to look like a suppressor, and therefore, it enhances the appearance of your firearm. The flash can doesn't have any porting on the top or bottom, with reduces dust signature when firing from the prone position and prevents the flash from obstructing your sight picture.
The KAK Industry Extended Flash Can is made from 6061 aluminum and has a hardcoat anodized finish. It is compatible with a wide range of cartridges, from as small as .22 caliber to .380 caliber rounds.