- For LANTAC 7.62 Dragon Advance Muzzle Brakes
- Unique 'through' ports that connect the muzzle brakes vertical vents to the outside atmosphere
- Gen2 system utilizes Disruptive Venting, and two Trefoil threaded ports disrupt the gas flow and reduce vertical flash signature while still allowing the device within the BMD to control muzzle rise
- Concussive muzzle blast is directed forwards
- Radial teeth at the exit aperture help to disrupt blast gas at it exits the device
- All mounting hardware included
*LANTAC 7.62 Dragon Advance Muzzle Brake NOT included.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: 4140 CMV Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Length: 2.76"
- Outer Diameter: 1.49"
- Inner Diameter: 1.36"
- Weight: 7.65 oz.
**For DGN556B (5.56/223) and DGN9MM (9mm) Brakes, you will need the LANTAC BMD Blast Mitigation Device with A2 Adapter Collar.
**Will NOT function with pinned & welded LANTAC Dragon Brakes.
- 1x Gen 2 Blast Mitigation Device
- 1x A3 Adapter Collar
- 1x Timing Shim Kit
- 1x Loctite
The LANTAC BMD blast mitigation device with adapter collar effectively reduces the muzzle jump that results from the combined recoil generated by a series of quick shots. The LANTAC blast mitigation device is designed with internal ports that route the muzzle brake’s vertical vents to the brake's exterior. Unlike other blast mitigation systems, which often alter how the device works and typically reduces its effectiveness, these internal ports allow the BMD to function normally without reducing its efficiency.
Increased Shooting Performance
Shooting accuracy is greatly enhanced through the reduction of the expected muzzle blast and the accompanying muzzle jump. The LANTAC BMD also directs the muzzle's concussive force forward, away from you and other shooters. This greatly reduces the flinching often associated with the expectancy of muzzle jump.
The LANTAC blast mitigation device is constructed of 4140 CMV steel, but still weighs in at just under eight ounces. This means that while the BMD is highly effective at controlling muzzle jump, it will not make the firearm muzzle heavy. The BMD comes complete with the A3 mounting collar and attaches to the collar with the included lock ring.
Due to its patent-pending design, the LANTAC BMD has features that cannot be found on other blast mitigation devices. Prongs built into the exit aperture radius are designed to distribute gas evenly as it exits the muzzle. While the LANTAC blast mitigation device is not intended to be a flash suppressor, the Gen2 disruptive-venting system employs two Trefoil threaded ports that effectively reduce vertical flash signature by redistributing gas flow to control muzzle jump consistently.