- Works with muzzle devices that have a max outer diameter of 0.98”
- Easy quick detach system using SI proprietary 3-lug QD base
- Redirects blast and sound forward while maintaining the recoil reduction of muzzle devices
- Shoot next to someone without scaring the poop out of them
- Compatible with 5.56/.223, 7.62/.308, and 9mm calibers
- Steel core with 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Available in Black, Blue, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Red
- Core: Steel
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 7.85 oz.
- Length: 3.366"
- Outer Diameter: 1.593"
- Inner Diameter: 0.997"
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- 1/2" and 5/8" threaded barrels
- Muzzle devices with a maximum diameter of 25.00mm (0.98")
- Multi-caliber with .223/5.56, .308/7.62 and 9mm
- Overall diameter of OPPRESSOR U when installed is 41.00mm (1.61")
- 1x Strike Industries Universal Oppressor Blast Shield Body
- 1x Strike Industries Proprietary 3-Lug Quick Detach Base
- 1x AR Crush Washer for .223/5.56/9mm (1/2")
- 1x AR Crush Washer for .308/7.62 (5/8")
Regardless of the type of firearm that you're shooting, the Strike Industries Muzzle Device Blast Shield will be a great addition, as long as your muzzle device's diameter does not exceed 0.98". So if you're looking for a way to reduce the blast and sound of your weapon for a day at the range, or you simply want to improve your firearm's tactical capabilities, this blast shield is the right choice for you.
How it Works
If you've ever invested in a firearm accessory from Strike Industries, you know that you're getting a proven commodity within the industry. The OPPRESSOR Universal Blast Shield works the same way other Strike Industries Oppressors do, simply redirecting the blast while maintaining recoil reduction.
Once again, SI relied on their proprietary 3-lug quick detach base to ensure that the blast shield is easy to take on and off.
Why You Need One
There are plenty of reasons to invest in noise suppression technology for your firearm. If you're going to do so, you might as well invest in a blast shield that has been proven to be effective. That's why a Strike Industries Universal Oppressor Blast Shield is the right choice for you. Whether you just want to enjoy a quieter day at the gun range, or you just want to install a stylish piece of tactical equipment on your weapon, these blast shields are among the best in the industry.