- Redirects blast and sound while maintaining recoil reduction of SI muzzle devices
- Shoot next to someone without scaring the poop out of them
- Lightweight build compared to original SI OPPRESSOR (3 full ounces less)
- Easier and quicker mechanism than original SI OPPRESSOR
- 1.56” overall diameter will clear handguards made for majority of suppressors
- SI patent pending Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) system
- Multi-caliber with .223/5.56, .308/7.62 and 9mm
- Steel core with 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Core: Steel
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Length: 2.95"
- Outer Diameter: 1.56"
- Strike Industries Venom Flash Hider (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Checkmate Comp (.223)
- Strike Industries King Comp (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Mini King Comp 9MM
- Strike Industries J-Comp Gen2 (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Triple Crown Comp (.223)
- Strike Industries Cloak Flash Hider (.223)
- Ferfrans CQB Modular Muzzle Brake System
- Desert Tech Ratchet compensator, Micro Dynamic Riffle (MDR) w/ Ratchet compensator
Reduce recoil and redirect blast noise without adding excessive weight to your weapon with the Strike Industries blast shield.
Lightweight, Easy To Install, and Compatible With Multiple Guns For Ultimate Versatility
The Strike Industries Oppressor LITE has been strategically designed for serious shooters. The term "LITE" was added because of the oppressor's diminished weight (3 ounces less) and because of its efficient installation process.
Strike Industries designed the attachment mechanism to be simpler to install when removing without the ratcheting system. Their patent-pending Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) system allows you to relocate the Strike Industries blast shield to your compatible weapon of choice (9mm, .223/5.56, or .308/7.62). Strike Industries also designed this blast shield to fit inside most handguards with a 1.57-inch inside diameter.
Made Tough and With The Best New Technology
The Strike Industries Oppressor LITE is manufactured with a steel core and a 6061-T6 aluminum body.
The revolutionary internal design utilizes flow dynamics with the assistance of computers to reduce recoil and redirect gas pressure caused by muzzle devices such as compensators or brakes. The Strike Industries blast shield protracts gases, propelling them forward through vents which produces linear braking, retaining efficiency.
The technology behind the design of the Strike Industries Oppressor LITE makes it surpass the competition.
Note: Aluminum material will wear out faster than steel.
Note: Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.