- Ideal muzzle brake for 14.5" rifle builds with an .745" outside diameter
- Can be pinned and welded to barrel, while having full maintenance and removal of your gas block without having to remove the muzzle device
- The GAMMA is a muzzle brake and compensator hybrid
- Great for eliminating recoil and minimizing muzzle rise/movement
- Allow shooter to make faster follow up shots
- Slim design but users can expect the same great experience grown to trust from the original VG6 GAMMA
- Optimal solution for a lightweight, legal (when pinned and welded) and flat shooting 14.5" Rifle Build
- Pre-drilled for permanent attachment on 14.5" barrels needing 16.1"
- Caliber: 5.56 /.223/.224 Valkyrie
- Material: 17-4ph® Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Blacknitride (half gloss)
- Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Length: 2.21"
- Outer Diameter: 0.745"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
**NOT compatible with the VG6 CAGE Device
- 1x VG6 Precision GAMMA 556 SL Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
Muzzle breaks can help you get a smoother shooting experience, and help with mitigating recoil. Though 5.56 is a relatively smooth shooting round on its own, adding a muzzle break to your AR-15 can do wonders for your accuracy, and speed.
The VG6 GAMMA 556SL is an excellent lightweight option that has a lot of added benefits. Though it is small, it works both as a muzzle brake and a compensator, decreasing muzzle rise, and porting the gasses in a way that decreases recoil as well.
Perfect Choice for a Pinned or Welded Muzzle Device
If you are building a rifle with a 14.5-inch barrel, you can install the VG6 GAMMA 556SL Muzzle Brake, and pin or weld it to get to 16.1 inches, and have a legal rifle. The break also has the popular 1/2"-28 thread pitch, which meant that it can also be threaded to most 5.56 and .223 barrels.
Moreover, since the VG6 muzzle brake has a low profile, it does not extend the width of your barrel. Therefore, you can easily remove your gas block and other components for maintenance and replacement. The VG6 has an outside diameter of .745 inches and is also predrilled for permanent attachment.
Two In One
The VG6 GAMMA muzzle break also works as a compensator. It decreases muzzle rise, and ejects extra gasses opposite to the recoil impulse of the rifle, resulting in lower perceived recoil and faster follow-up shots. The break has three large pots on both sides, which vent gases to the sides and decrease felt recoil. Moreover, it has seven smaller cuts on top, three on each 1 and 11 o clock, and one in the middle, which direct gasses upwards and prevent muzzle rise.
Lightweight But Durable
If you are going for a lightweight AR build, the slim profile of the VG6 GAMMA muzzle break is ideal. It is made from 17-4ph heat treated stainless steel and has a half gloss black nitrate finish. This makes it very durable, but with its slim profile, it still only weighs 1.76 oz.