MPN: AR15 LAS
- Lever action design clamps down onto standard Mil-Spec buffer tube - Eliminates any rattle or movement
- Continuous Carbon Fiber cheek piece
- Three QD sling swivel sockets for various need
- Easily removes from the buffer tube without the use of tools
- Compatible with Mil-Spec buffer tubes
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized
- Weight: 15.7 oz.
- Length: 7.75"
- Height: 5.13"
- Width: 1.5"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec buffer tube
- 1x Fortis Lever Action Stock
- 1x Roll Pins & Magnet
- 2x Travel Limiter Device
If you’re looking for a sturdy AR-15 stock that offers easy installation, a solid cheek weld and doesn’t rattle, the Fortis Lever Action Stock is easy to choose option that won’t weigh you down either.
The Fortis LA Stock installs easily on any Mil-Spec buffer tube without any preamble or modifications and no tools. Simply slide the stock in place and lock down the lever action and it’s clamped in place and ready for action. If you want to take it off, it’s just as easy, simply open the lever lock and slide it off.
What is So Special About The Fortis LA Stock?
The Fortis Lever Action stock is constructed of lightweight, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and weighs in at only 15.8 ounces. It’s finished with a Mil-Spec type III hard anodized coating that won’t peel or corrode even under real-world conditions. The carbon fiber cheekpiece gives you a solid weld without adding unwanted mass to the stock.
The Lever Action Stock is designed to take a beating without getting in your way. The firm grip of lever action installation keeps it in place without any of that annoying rattle that can give your position away when things get serious. The Fortis LA Stock offers extra flexibility in the form of three Quick Detach sockets that you can use as you see fit.
Fortis was there at the beginning of the lightweight AR movement and they remain at the cutting edge of design and quality innovations. Fortis offers products that you want and always keeps their promise delivering “Strength by Design.”