- Made from advanced 2055 aluminum-lithium alloy
- 11 positions for fine length of pull adjustment
- Pound for pound the strongest and toughest aluminum buffer tube on the planet
- Retainer lock to prevent buffer tube rotation and carrier support
- 3 large drain holes
- Compatible with Mil-Spec stocks
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 2055 Aluminum-Lithium Alloy
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 3.28 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
The V7 Weapon Systems Buffer Tube, also known as a receiver extension, should be a "must have" on your wish list. If this lithium aluminum buffer tube were a sports car, it would be a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. It's the quality workmanship and the design innovation that sets the V7 Weapon Systems Buffer Tube apart from the competition.
What Is A Lithium / Aluminum Alloy?
Lithium Aluminum alloys play an important in the aerospace industry because of its unique characteristics. In plain English, every time a lithium atom displaces an aluminum atom, the alloy gets stiffer, stronger and lighter. This makes the lithium aluminum buffer tube among the strongest, and lightest, on the market.
Why 11 Positions?
Stock positions are like kitchen cabinets, the more you have, the more you can use. If your stock position always feels like it is "not quite right," this buffer tube is for you. It uses an inspired double-cut, "dial-a-position" system that creates two positions out of one, allowing you to find the unique stock position that best suits you. With eleven dialing positions, you are able to find the perfect position to match your shooting style.