MPN: CBT2 A5
- Made from advanced 2055 aluminum-lithium alloy
- 13 positions for fine length of pull adjustment
- Pound for pound the strongest and toughest aluminum buffer tube on the planet
- Extra length for AR-10 - can use as a AR-15 A5 length buffer tube
- Retainer lock to prevent buffer tube rotation and carrier support
- 4 large drain holes
- Compatible with Mil-Spec stocks
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 2055 Aluminum-Lithium Alloy
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Length: 7.97"
- Weight: 3.63 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
What is your idea of a dream build for your new AR-10? Most of them around the range are beautiful, however, long and heavy seems to the norm, don’t you want something that stands out? Wouldn’t it be wild to make it ultra-light? It would indeed. When you decide to go that way, you need to go all the way. Go all the way to the core with a V Seven 2055 Aluminum AR10 buffer tube, then you’ll be ahead before you begin.
The Best Deserves the Best
Granted, you can put this buffer tube in any AR-10 you already own because V Seven tubes are Mil-Spec machined and will drop in just about any lower. However, you don’t want to waste a beautiful part like this AR10 buffer tube, I think it’s as good a reason as any to start that new custom build you have been wanting for a long time. V Seven has created the strongest and lightest buffer tube in the world when they created their new AR10 buffer tube.
So Many Decisions, But Only One Choice
Undoubtedly, you want to shop around, and we encourage you to do so, we would just because we like looking at gun stuff. The A5 buffer tube crafted by V Seven is the lightest in the world because they use the best material available. Do check into V Seven, talk to people who have dealt with them, we dare you to find a flaw. You won't, because V Seven not only make the best products in the world, they stand behind them 100%. Look around, think about it, then get your A5 buffer tube today.