- For use in 9mm PCCs (Pistol-Caliber Carbines)
- Comes with 5 buffer weights
- Allow multiple possibilities of weight combinations
- Adjustable buffer system allows quickly nail down the right combination
- Set screw design for easy installation
- Buffer Body: Stainless Steel
- Buffer Weight: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Tungsten
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.40 to 7.40 oz.
- Actual Weight:
- 9mm Buffer Body: 3.07 oz.
- Aluminum Weight: 0.22 oz.
- Stainless Steel Weight: 0.63 oz.
- Tungsten Weight: 1.45 oz.
- Length: 3.29"
- 9mm AR platform with carbine length buffer tube
- 1x Odin Works AR-9 Buffer Body
- 1x Aluminum Weight
- 1x Stainless Steel Weight
- 3x Tungsten Weights
- 2x Rubber Spacers
- 1x Small Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Large Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Small Hex Key
- 1x Large Hex Key
There are a lot of good things about shooting a 9mm AR-15. You have fairly cheap ammo that's light to carry. The action makes it a blast in three-gun competition. Unfortunately, it can be hard to make that little 9mm behave. Many shooters wind up with a gun that won't reliably cycle, and much of the time it's all because of the buffer they have. Especially with the 9mm AR-15, it's very important to run an adjustable 9mm buffer if you want to enjoy yourself.
When The Action Stops
Surprisingly enough, a 9mm AR-15 needs a heavy buffer in order to run right. Just how heavy, now that's another question. You can buy a drawer full of different buffers and hope to find the right one. Or, you can just get an Odin Works AR-15 9mm adjustable buffer system and quickly nail down the right combination. Short-strokes and failures to feed are typical of running the wrong weight buffer in your gun. Don't buy a box full of buffers when you only need one, the right one. An Odin Works adjustable 9mm buffer will let you tune your AR into the action.
Start At The Beginning
Have you ever tried out a different weight of bullet and be disappointed that it won't run in your set-up? Well, guess what it will. The problem is not your gun or the cartridge. Most of the time, the issue is the weight of the buffer you have installed. When you start with a top-notch, Odin Works AR-15 9mm adjustable buffer, you are able to fit your weapon to the load you're running. The right adjustable 9mm buffer can really make your day.