- 7 buffer weights included for multiple possibilities of weight combinations
- Adjustable system allows quickly matching the action of the gun to desired performance
- Set screw design for easy installation
- For use in standard AR-15
- Buffer Body: Stainless Steel
- Buffer Weight: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Tungsten
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.70 to 5.80 oz.
- Actual Weight:
- AR-15 Heavy Buffer Body: 3.07 oz.
- Aluminum Weight: 0.22 oz.
- Stainless Steel Weight: 0.63 oz.
- Tungsten Weight: 1.45 oz.
- AR-15 with carbine-length buffer tube
- 1x Odin Works AR-15 Heavy Buffer Body
- 3x Aluminum Weight
- 3x Stainless Steel Weight
- 1x Tungsten Weights
- 2x Rubber Spacers
- 1x Small Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Large Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Small Hex Key
- 1x Large Hex Key
Are you having a hard time getting your AR-15 to run the way you want it to? They're a lot of people who carry disdain for the AR due to its notorious reliability issues. However, when you know how to tune your weapon, you will grow to respect your AR-15 and understand its' tricks. There are a number of elements that play a role in the proper function of the AR-15. Not the least of which is the use of an adjustable AR-15 buffer.
Make The Action Fit The Action You Need
The BCG relies on the buffer system in order to reliably cycle. When you use an Odin Works AR-15 adjustable buffer, you can match the action of the gun to the desired load and performance you want. You want a different buffer system on a competition, three-gun race model than when you need a heavier long-range weapon. Well, with an Odin Works AR-15 adjustable buffer system you can custom fit the gun to your situation. Plus, take the same AR and quickly modify it for an entirely different set of circumstances.
Odin Works Adjustable Buffer Is All About The Base
Of course, there are other elements involved in tuning an AR. However, everything relies on the proper buffer to absorb the recoil of the gun and reliably return the BCG into battery. An adjustable AR-15 buffer gives you the versatility to adapt the buffer weight to the load and purpose you need. Yes, you may only need one weight of buffer right now, but what about when things change. When you get an Odin Works AR-15 adjustable buffer, you will have what you need when you need it