- Comes with 3 different weights
- Allow multiple possibilities of weight combinations
- Designed specifically for the .308 AR carbines
- Set screws design for easy installation
- Buffer Body: Stainless Steel
- Buffer Weight: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Tungsten
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.45 to 4.65 oz.
- Actual Weight:
- AR-10 Buffer Body: 2.60 oz.
- Aluminum Weight: 0.22 oz.
- Stainless Steel Weight: 0.63 oz.
- Tungsten Weight: 1.45 oz.
- Length: 2.59"
- AR-10 platform with carbine length buffer tube
- 1x Odin Works AR-10 Buffer Body
- 1x Aluminum Weight
- 1x Stainless Steel Weight
- 1x Tungsten Weight
- 1x Rubber Spacer
- 1x Small Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Large Set Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Small Hex Key
- 1x Large Hex Key
Whether you have shot an AR-10 for some time, or this is your first rodeo, you know that managing recoil equates with accuracy. When you have everything else set the way you like it, the only real place you can turn for relief is your buffer system. Now, you can guess at it and buy a sack full of buffers, or you can just get an AR-10 adjustable buffer and fix the problem.
Tune In The Action, Tune Out The Distraction
When you look at an AR-10 adjustable buffer, the price point is easily better than having to buy several buffers to figure out what you need. True, an AR-10 has to have a heavy buffer in order to run right, however, heavy means different things to different guns. You must consider the length of your gas system, the weight of the bullet and your BCG in order to come to the perfect buffer weight. When you work with an Odin Works adjustable AR-10 buffer, you can work out the proper buffer weight for your set-up and get on with your shooting.
Changing Weights Has Never Been Easier
Have you ever tried an adjustable AR-10 buffer just to get frustrated with having to hammer out roll pins in order to change weights? Well, an Odin Works AR-10 adjustable buffer takes a better approach. They attack the issue from the front. You only have to loosen a couple of Allen screws in the front to change the weights inside the buffer. Now you don't need a vise, hammer or punch in order to custom fit your adjustable AR-10 buffer to get your gun to run.