MPN: AR LT-K / AR LT-M
- Complete upper designed for .22LR, and it mounts on any standard AR-15 lowers
- Operates and feel very close to a standard 5.56 AR-15 upper
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Handguard: Tactical Solutions XG PRO Free Float Forend (KeyMod / M-LOK) - CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Muzzle Device: Thread protector
- Barrel: 16.5” 1:16" .22LR Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Bolt Carrier Group: Tactical Solutions .22LR Bolt
- Charging Handle: Standard AR-15 charging handle
- Magazine: Designed to function with the 2A Armament and Black Dog Machine 10-round or 25-round magazines
- Weight: ~3.01 lb.
- Overall Length: ~22.5"
- AR-15 lower receivers
- 1x Tactical Solutions AR-22 LT .22LR AR Upper Assembly
- 1x 10-round magazine (.22LR)
Shooters have a problem in today’s marketplace - we can’t find enough 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. ammunition, or they are too expensive. Whether you need to put a lot of lead down range for tactical training, or you just like to shoot, the availability and cost of ammunition can make your shooting goals almost impossible to reach. Okay, so what are you supposed to do? One of the best solutions out there is to use a conversion to .22 long rifle so it’s easier and less costly to buy usable ammunition for practice. You need a 22LR AR upper like the Tactical Solutions AR-22 LT.
.22 AR Upper From Tactical Solutions
The Tactical Solutions AR-22 LT is a lightweight, streamlined 22LR AR upper assembly which marries easily to your existing AR-15 lower receiver assembly. Using this .22 AR upper you can practice with the trigger you will normally shoot and work with response times similar to those you would expect with your usual setup.
Tactical Solution AR15 .22LR Upper Is Easy To Clean
Cleaning and maintenance of the tactical Solutions 22LR AR upper is different than what you might be used to in cleaning your standard AR uppers, but with the included instructions most operators shouldn’t have issues. You’ll find that the recoil system isn’t complicated and the high quality of this conversion is obviously made to send plenty of rounds downrange without a problem.
You might be concerned about the performance you can expect from a 22 LR conversion. With the Tactical Solutions AR-22 LT you don’t have to worry about accuracy. Reviewers report same hole precision at 25 yards and consistent plate ringing performance at longer distances.
Ammunition Selection and Cleaning Frequency
The AR-22 is designed to work best with most high-velocity .22LR rimfire ammunition. It is tested at the factory with CCI Blazer. Some low-grade bulk ammunition does not perform reliably in the AR-22, and like any semi-automatic rimfire firearm, testing out different ammunition type is important.
Keeping your AR-22 clean is essential for proper functioning and service lift. For the barrel and bolt assembly, clean every 300 to 500 rounds is recommend.