MPN: JPGS-5S / JPGS-5B
- Fits all .750" diameter gas seat barrels.
- Low profile - fit inside most handguards and rail systems
- Clamp-on design
- Gas adjustment screw on the side - easy to access
- Material: 416 stainless
- Finish: Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) or Matte Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Length: 1.28"
- Height: 1.40" (overall), .775" (over bore)
- Width: .85"
- Attachment: 6-32 x 1/2" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (includes 5/64 x 5/16 roll pin for gas tube installation)
- Adjustment: 6-32 x 3/8" set screw, 1/16 hex drive (included)
- AR-15 and AR-10 with a .750 barrel diameter at the gas block location
- 1x JP Adjustable Gas Block
- 4x Mounting Screws
- 1x Gas Adjustment Set Screw
- 1x Locking Set Screw
- 1x Gas Tube Roll Pin
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Torx Wrench
If you're looking to tailor your gas system to a specific load, you will enjoy this JP Enterprises adjustable gas block. JP Enterprises has a strong commitment towards customer satisfaction. The products at JP are highly reliable and used by real life professionals in fields ranging from law enforcement to competitive shooting.
Gas blocks are responsible for rerouting the gas generated firing the weapon and allowing it to flow down the gas tube to the gas key. From there it aids in cycling the action of the weapon.
Since the gas block plays such an important role in the operation of your firearm, you certainly want it to be of the highest quality possible. This JP adjustable gas block features an integral brass set screw that helps keep the adjustment screw in place. The presence of the set screw helps prevent the chance of undesired movement after you've positioned your gas block. This product will also help to reduce recoil, which leads to speedier follow-up shots.
The JP adjustable gas block features a small-bore design and will fit under many of the AR-15 handguards available today. It is available in two colors to allow you to select the color that best complements your "black rifle." Because the gas block is such a key component to your AR-15 platform weapon, do not hesitate to try out the JP Enterprises Adjustable Gas Block today.