- Gas pressure can be adjusted by restricting or “bleeding off” gas from the piston gas block
- Patented "Bleed Off" design allow gas flow to be adjusted by bleeding the excessive gas out from the piston gas block instead of restricting the gas flow
- Bleed Off port reduces blowback when using a suppressor
- Reduces felt recoil
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination
- One-piece carrier with skis and dimpled key
- Runs much cleaner and cooler than direct gas impingement system
- Safety detent prevent unintentionally backing the screw all the way out
- Made in U.S.A.
- Piston Gas Block: 416 Stainless Steel
- Carrier: Ionic bonded
- Finish: Melonite (Black)
- Gas Adjustment: 30 locked positions
- Length: 1"
- Set Screw Model (.750"): 1.556"
- Clamp-On Model (.750"): 1.559"
- Width: 0.906"
- Piston Gas Block:
- Set Screw Model (.750"): 2.50 oz.
- Clamp-On Model (.750"): 2.57 oz.
- Piston Rod:
- Pistol Length: 0.78 oz.
- Carbine Length: 1.09 oz.
- Mid-Length: 1.31 oz.
- Rifle Length: 1.69 oz.
- Most AR-15
**Pistol-Length is not rated for 300 BLK
- 1x Superlative Arms Piston Gas Block Assembly
- 1x Piston Operation Rod
- 1x Piston Carrier (Bolt, Firing Pin, Firing Pin Retaining Pin, and Camp Pin are not included)
- 1x 9/64 x 6" L-shaped Hex Key
- 1x 3/32 x 6" L-shaped Hex Key
- 1x Bushing
- 1x Bushing insert tool
If you’re ready to upgrade your AR, opt out of traditional gas impingement setups, and move on to a piston operated system, it only makes sense to go with the best quality, most advanced upgrade components you can lay hands on. When you’re ready to make the jump, Superlative Arms Adjustable Piston System offers you options you won’t find when you shop other manufacturers’ gas piston conversion kits.
What Makes the Superlative Arms Piston Kit Special?
When you choose a Superlative Arms Gas Piston conversion kit, you get more than a box of rough parts and a bill. Every part of the Superlative Arms Piston Kit is carefully machine finished for a precise fit and finish that you can be proud of and that’s just a start. The Superlative Piston Kit is the only conversion kit that features Superlative Arm’s Adjustable Piston Gas Block. Superlative’s piston gas block is not only adjustable in a full 30 increments (it clicks, so you can feel those increments,) it’s a bleed off gas block, the only one of its kind. That means you’re not stuck with only adjusting simple restriction of gas flow, you can let off a little forward pressure to reduce blowback, noise, and heat from excess pressure. If you’re a suppressor guy, you’re going to love this. After all, we can all do with a little less soot, and hearing damage, right?
What’s In This AR15 Piston Kit?
When you open your Superlative Arms Gas Piston Conversion Kit you’ll get The Superlative Arms Bushing and Insert Tool, the Hex Keys you need to adjust the gas screw and the gas block plug, a bolt carrier, and the piston block assembly. You’ll receive full instructions for installation as well as a QR code so you can zap it and get to a visual tutorial. For those of us who follow along a lot better in real time, then on paper, that’s almost priceless.
You can find the Superlative Arms Piston kit for sale at Wing Tactical in four different available lengths. That’s right, not just one or two, you can get a Superlative Arms Piston Kit in Pistol, Carbine, Mid and full Rifle length. Whatever length your build or existing AR system is, Wing Tactical has the correct Superlative Arms Piston kit for sale right here. There’s no need to hesitate, go ahead, give yourself an edge.
Superlative Arms Piston Kit Installation
Superlative Arms Piston Kit Adjustment Instructions