MPN: 21-071-05177-006 / 21-071-05177-012 / 21-071-05177-011
- Improved angle for the most natural and comfortable hand position
- Incorporates oversized trigger guard covers the gap between grip and receiver
- Rubber overmolding to enhances grip even when it's wet
- Material: Polymer with Rubber Overmolding
- Finish: Black, Tornado Grey, and Mil-Spec+ Brown
- Length: 2"
- Height: 4.25"
- Width: 1.38"
- Wight: 3.5 oz.
- All AR-15 and most .308 AR receivers (without integrated trigger guard)
- 1x Daniel Defense Enhanced Pistol Grip
- 1x Grip Screw
- 1x Grip Screw Washer
- 1x Trigger Guard Set Screw (Integral Trigger Guard Model)
For a pistol grip to complement your AR-15, consider this Daniel Defense Pistol Grip. Made to avoid defects in workmanship and material, this grip can tolerate some of the most extreme situations, from a tactical shootout to a hard day at the range.
Daniel Defense Pistol Grip Is Designed With Ergonomics And Controllability In Mind
The Daniel Defense Pistol Grip is perfectly suited for the AR-15 platform. The grip was created in an ergonomic design for superior control and ease of use. The classic 1911 angle of the grip allows your hand to assume the most natural position when holding your AR-15.
Standard trigger guards are often unable to easily accommodate shooters who have large hands or who are wearing gloves. The lack of space can lead to frustration and minor skin irritation for those who try to use an undersized guard. This Daniel Defense Pistol Grip features an oversized trigger guard, making it an ideal choice for those of you with large or gloved hands. Because the trigger guard is integrated into the design of the grip, there is no need for a roll pin, thereby reducing the strain placed on your lower receiver. The soft rubber overmolding makes it simple to hold your AR15 in both wet and dry conditions.