MPN: 21-071-05177-006 / 21-071-05177-012 / 21-071-05177-011
- Included Screw and Washer with package
- Improved angle for the most natural and comfortable hand position
- Intergraded oversized trigger guard covers the gap between grip and receiver
- Rubber overmolding to enhances grip even when it's wet
- Length: 2"
- Height: 4.25"
- Width: 1.38"
- Wight: 0.2 lb.
- Material: Polymer with rubber overmolding
- Fit: All AR-15 and most .308 AR receivers (without integrated trigger guard)
For a pistol grip to complement your “black rifle,” consider this grip by Daniel Defense. Made to avoid defects in workmanship and material, this grip can tolerate some of the most extreme situations, from a tactical shootout to a hard day at the range.
The Enhanced AR Pistol Grip is perfectly suited for the AR-15 platform. The grip was created in an ergonomic design for superior control and ease of use. The classic 1911 angle of the grip allows your hand to assume the most natural position when holding your AR15.
Standard trigger guards are often unable to easily accommodate shooters who have large hands or who are wearing gloves. The lack of space can lead to frustration and minor skin irritation for those who try to use an undersized guard.
This pistol grip by Daniel Defense features an oversized trigger guard, making it an ideal choice for those of you with large or gloved hands. Because the trigger guard is integrated into the design of the grip, there is no need for a roll pin, thereby reducing the strain placed on your lower receiver. The soft rubber overmolding makes it simple to hold your AR15 in both wet and dry conditions.
The Daniel Defense Enhanced Vertical Foregrip comes in: Black, Tornado Grey, and Mil-Spec+ Brown.