MPN: Anchor-A-CBK


  • COG Multi-Mount allows it to mount on both M-LOK and KeyMod system
  • The Anchor vertical foregrip is reversible, which allows for either a 90-degree or a more relaxed 70-degree angle
  • Can be mounted on the bottom or either side in a forward or reverse direction
  • Aggressive honeycomb texture for traction
  • Quick installation
  • Made in U.S.A.


  • Material: 6061 Billet Aluminum
  • Finish: Anodized
  • Weight: 1.83 oz.
  • Width: 1"
  • Length: 1.572"
  • Height: 2.257"


  • Both M-LOK and KeyMod systems


  • 1x Anchor Foregrip
  • 1x COG Multi-Mount
  • 2x M-LOK Hardware
  • 2x KeyMod Hardware
  • 2x Screws
  • 1x Allen Key


When you’re trying to find a vertical grip for your AR you’ll find the market is full of low-grade copies. Sure, you can save a buck, but you’re going to burn through a bunch of those, and never be happy. You need the right tool to get the job done. You need the RailScales Anchor Vertical Grip.

One Size Does Fit All

RailScales Anchor Vertical Grip, Carbon Black

The Anchor Vertical Grip is designed to work with either the M-LOK or KeyMod rail system. It can be quickly turned 180 degrees if you like a more aggressive angle. Even shooters with large paws or wearing gloves can hang onto the Anchor Grip. Its distinctive honeycomb grip pattern is aggressive, but comfortable even barehanded. Go ahead and waste your money on a cheap knockoff, just make sure you have a roll of duct tape so you might get through the day.

RailScales Anchor Versus The Rest

This Anchor Vertical Grip is fully CNC machined from one piece of solid Billet aluminum. While it’s much stronger, it’s still lighter than most polymer grips out there. Each Anchor Grip is a labor of love that you can feel and see. Your AR will love to wear the RailScales Anchor. You will never get tired of the look and feel of pure top quality when you hang onto your Anchor grip. Do yourself a favor and order an Anchor Vertical Grip. Once you try it on the rest of them will wind up in a drawer.

Have a question?

Ask an Expert