MPN: SI CTFG
- Ridged front face that allows shooter to brace the rifle against any barricade
- The Cobra “hood" acts like a heat shield that will protect you hand from heat
- Rear portion of the Cobra Grip can function as a hand stop
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth finish!
- All mounting hardware included
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Length: 4.19"
If you’re looking for a foregrip that’s sturdy and strong, consider the Strike Industries Cobra Tactical Foregrip. As with all other products designed by Strike, this foregrip is designed by shooters for shooters and was field-tested before being released to the public.
This innovative grip was created using feedback from combat veterans. Made from super-durable advanced polymer, the Cobra is designed to withstand even the most severe stress. The ridged front face of this foregrip enables you to brace your rifle against a vertical surface and will keep the rifle from slipping from the recoil.
The “hood” of the Cobra serves as a heat shield to protect your hand from muzzle blast-generated heat, while the rear portion can be used as a handstop. The low-profile design helps to keep the weight to a minimum.
The Strike Industries Cobra Tactical Foregrip features a friction lock design that allows it to grip the rail system firmly. You won’t need to worry that this grip will come loose during long hours of use. The Cobra is ergonomically designed and can accommodate hands of all sizes. This angled grip is perfect if you’re looking for something that fits your budget without being cheaply made.