- Add additional length to the Strike Stacked Angled Grip (2-pack)
- 86° grip angle
- Textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.49 oz.
- Height: 1.04"
- Width: 1.19"
- Length: 1.55"
- 2x Strike Industries Stacked Angled Grip Extensions
- 2x Strike Industries Stacked Angled Grip Side Plates
Strike Industries is known for making some of the best firearm parts and accessories in the US, and when it comes to fore grips, their Stacked Angled Grip is an excellent option. This foregrip is angled at 86 degrees and is made from impact-resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material.
It features the SI cable management system as well, which allows you to organize and neatly route your flashlight and laser cables through it. Cables can be routed alongside, 90 degrees or in a U-shape using the groves inside the Stacked Angled Grip.
Though this angled grip has many incredible features, one of the best things about it is that its length is completely customizable. Using the Stacked Angled Grip Extensions, you can increase the length of this angled foregrip for easier control.
This lightweight foregrip and its extensions are designed with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control and feature textured palm and finger areas. The textured front and back allow this angled foregrip also to be used as a barricade stop, even when you have multiple extensions attached to it.