MPN: SI-AR-CMS-CFG-BK / SI-AR-CMS-CFG-FDE
- Patented SI LINK mounting system (M-LOK and KeyMod compatible)
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage
- Cables can be routed: alongside, across, 90-degrees or U-shape
- Multiple ergonomic grip options for better weapon manipulation control
- Designed to offer a barricade stop functionality with ridged face
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth finish
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 1.13 oz.
- Height: 1.42"
- Width: 1.06"
- Length: 3.92"
- All M-LOK and KeyMod systems
- 1x Strike Industries LINK Cobra Foregrip with Cable Management
- 2x Screws
- 2x Nuts
- 1x Torx Key
- 1x Loctite Threadlocker Blue 243
Installing a foregrip on your rifle helps you improve your control, and be more accurate. Moreover, it can also help you maneuver the rifle more quickly. The Strike Industries LINK Cobra Foregrip goes a step further, by providing a system for cable management as well, so that if you have an IR laser or flashlight on your rifle, you can manage its cables effectively.
Best of Both World
The Striker Industries LINK Cobra Foregrip uses the patented SI LINK mounting system, which is compatible with both M-LOK and KeyMod systems. The grip is made from high-strength polymer and has a very ergonomic design, which offers a very comfortable and strong grip on your rifle. Moreover, the design of the LINK Cobra Foregrip allows it to be used as a barricade stop as well.
No More Messy Cables
The foregrip is lightweight, and it offers the SI Cable Management System, which allows you to route cables actress the grip, alongside it, or in a US shape. The cobra foregrip is available in both a black and flat dark earth finish.