MPN: PBPIVOT250-EN / PBTD250-EN
- Spring loaded push button operation eliminate wear in and around the hole caused by Mil-Spec pins
- Drilled cross hole which allows for the installation of a seal wire to prevent tampering with the guns internals
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Pivot Pin: 0.33 oz.
- Takedown Pin: 0.26 oz.
- Pin Diameter: ~0.248"
- 1x KNS Enhanced Push Button Takedown Pin
- 1x KNS Enhanced Push Button Pivot Pin
Breaking down your AR-15 during timed competitions or on duty just got much quicker with the Enhanced Push-Button Pivot and Takedown Pins Set from KNS Precision.
These .250 diameter pins include buttons that release the keeper pins on the opposite side, allowing a tool-free takedown of your AR-15. The ordinary ball detents used on other pin sets would put wear and tear on the takedown pin and pivot pin holes over time, which could lead to widening of the holes and problems with pin retention. You'll find that the KNS Precision pin set puts no such wear on the holes, extending the service life of your lower receiver.
The KNS Precision Enhanced Push Button Pivot and Take Down Pins even feature a cross hole on the button itself for installing a seal wire, which will prevent any unauthorized persons from tampering with the internal components of your rifle. A black oxide finish protects the pin from corrosion and matches the color of black receivers. This Enhanced version now features an end cap on both pins to prevents any debris from entering the internal parts of the pins.