JP Enterprises EZ Trigger System
- Comes with two different pull-weight hammer springs
- Adjustable disconnector and reset travel
- M4 style curved trigger
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: Between 3 lbs. - 4 lbs.
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- 1x JP EZ Trigger
- 2x 4-40 x 3/8" overtravel set screws (one of them is spare)
- 1x EZ Disconnector spring
- 1x 4-40 x 1/4" disconnector adjustment set screws
- 1x Disconnector spring
- 1x Reduced power trigger spring
- 1x JP Speed Hammer
- 1x Tactical reduced power hammer spring (red)
- 1x Competition reduced power hammer spring (yellow)
- 1x JPFC-S Safety drum
- 1x Safety lever
- 1x 8-32 x 3/8" flat head cap screw
- 1x 8/32 x 1/4" flat head cap screw
- 1x 8-32 x 5/16" dog point set screw
- 1x 8-32 x 3/16" brass set screw
- 2x JP Anti-Walk Pins
- 4x 4-40 x 3/16" button head cap screws
- 2x 1/16" hex key
- 1x 0.050 hex key
- 1x Thread locker
- 1x DVD instructional video
- 1x Instruction manual
JP Enterprises pride itself of the manufacture of the highest quality, most dependable firearms parts, and accessories created by shooters for shooters. While a great many of JP’s products are designed for the competition market the desire for a fire control system that doesn’t come as a box of parts hasn’t gone unnoticed. The JP Enterprises EZ Trigger System it JP’s answer to the problem of quick and easy installation versus the proven safety and adjustability of a smith-assembled JP trigger kit.
The AR-15 and AR-10 platforms weren’t really designed for drop in trigger modules, and a variety of fitment issues created by inconsistencies among manufacturers had been known to cause reliability and in some cases safety issues with some drop in trigger system applications. In order to remedy these issues, JP Enterprises has created the JP EZ Trigger. The EZ Trigger offers a balance between versatility, value, performance and safety. This JP Trigger offers fast lock time, thanks to the JP Speed Hammer. A simple screw adjustment lets you control overtravel so that your trigger can easily be set for a crisp single-stage release.
The JP EZ Trigger can be installed in only five minutes and doesn’t require you to alter trigger parts or your receiver. Any adjustments you care to make are done with the use of integrated set screws. This eliminates the risk of damaging trigger components and putting your weapon out of service due to installation errors.
When you install the JP EZ Trigger you get the best of everything in one convenient American made package. Quality, convenience, reliability, and accuracy, courtesy of JP Enterprises.
JP EZ-Trigger ...Video Instructions for the installation of the JP Enterprises ...