MPN: DS-556-BN / DS-556-DLC / DS-556-G / DS-556-RG / DS-556-S
- Designed to reduce recoil and muzzle rise while providing extreme accuracy
- High quality finishes for durability and refined finish
- Available in a Black Nitride, Black DLC, Gold TiN, Rose Gold, and Silver
- Manufacture in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Material: AISI/SAE 4140 Low Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride, Black DLC, Gold TiN, Rose Gold TiCN, Blue (PVD), or Silver CrN
- Weight: 3.02 oz.
- Length: 2972"
- Height: 0.748"
- Width: 0.827"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Any .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
- 1x F-1 Firearms Dragon Slay AR 5.56 / .223 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
How do you feel about your AR-15? Is it a graceful work of art that spits fire? Or, do you see it as a club? Well, if you run out of ammo, you could club somebody with it. However, most shooters see their weapon as a thing of beauty. You don't want to screw on some clunky old .223 muzzle brake and turn you AR into a club.
Rolling With The Flow
Deadly function meets with exquisite form in the F1 Firearms Dragon Slay AR 5.56 muzzle brake. A good brake doesn't sit on your barrel like a chunk of junk. The F1 .223 muzzle brake flows with the lines of the barrel of your weapon. You may sit around in that old, worn-out t-shirt at home, but you wouldn't wear it to town because you have some class. The F1 Firearms Dragon Slay AR 5.56 muzzle brake not only maximizes the reduction of recoil and muzzle rise, but it does it with class. When you are looking sharp, you feel better about everything. Your confidence and shooting go right through the roof.
You Can't Hit What You Can't See.
Some lower quality versions of a .223 muzzle brake are not designed with the real shooter in mind. These low-end brakes are bulky, heavy, and shiny. That sort of thing has no place, even on a tank. Your AR-15 is certainly not a tank. The F1 Firearms Dragon Slay AR 5.56 muzzle brake is barely larger in diameter than a standard profile barrel. Additionally, this brake wears top-grade finishes. Not only is it easy to clean, but the matte surface also doesn't reflect any glare. You will look better, see better, and shoot better with F-1.