MPN: JPCW-58B.750 / JPCW-58S.750
- Provides consistent torque level through entire rotation
- Greater than one full turn after contact to time any muzzle device
- Expand when crushing which prevents binding on threads for easy removal
- Tight fit to outer diameter of threads which helps center on the barrel
- Superior cosmetics due to symmetry and flat profile after crushing
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Finish: Black or Stainless Steel
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any barrel with 0.750" outer diameter with 5/8"-24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
If you install muzzle devices using washers you might consider them a necessary evil. The folks at JP Enterprises felt the same way so they decided to do something about it. JP’s designers took it upon themselves to take the mental pain and anguish out of using washers once and for all. The result of JP’s fresh design paired with a little necessary metallurgy is a washer that looks and works like no other.
JP’s Double Crush Washer is an easy to use washer that centers automatically so that you get an even crush so that your comp installation is smooth and free from the usual hassles associated with crush washer use. Careful design and use of a proper alloy create a situation where the necessary torque throughout application remains constant. No more timing accidents caused by variations in tension. Timing your muzzle device becomes easy when you have a minimum of one full turn to work with post-contact no matter which device you have.
The JP Enterprises Double Crush Washer fits closely to the outer diameter of your barrel threads making it easy to be sure your muzzle device remains centered on the barrel. JP’s washer expands as it’s crushed so it won’t bind on barrel threads. That means it’s much easier to remove a comp installed with this washer than those installed with traditional ones. Don’t forget good looks. Using JP washers makes your installations so much prettier than others because you can rely on a nice flat profile and true symmetry after crushing.