MPN: JPCW-12B.750 / JPCW-12S.750
- Provides consistent torque level through entire rotation
- Greater than one full turn after contact to time any muzzle device
- Expand when crushing which prevents binding on threads for easy removal
- Tight fit to outer diameter of threads which helps center on the barrel
- Superior cosmetics due to symmetry and flat profile after crushing
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Finish: Black or Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any barrel with 0.750" outer diameter with 1/2"-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
Using washers to install muzzle devices has always been a special sort of self-torture that the Armorer had to endure. The designers at JP Enterprises have found a way to get us all out of the dungeon once and for all. They have redesigned the basic crush washer to create their Double Crush Washer. Add a touch of magic where metallurgy is concerned, and you have the best looking, easiest to use washers on the market.
The JP Washer automatically centers for a smooth, even crush. That gives you even tension throughout timing. Consistent tension and a minimum of a full turn past contact give you the advantage you need to properly time any muzzle device you install with washers.
The JP Double Crush Washer hugs the outer diameter of the barrel threads so it’s simple to keep your parts centered on the barrel. Expansion on application keeps things from binding up so you can remove a device applied with JP’s washer much more easily than others.
Of course, we don’t want to forget the cosmetic advantages of using the JP washer. Your installation will be symmetrical without fail, and the profile after crushing will be almost flat. There has never been a better-looking installation with a traditional washer. JP Enterprises offers the Double Crush Washer in stainless and black finishes so you can choose the right color to blend in with your specific build. Yes, JP Enterprises brings you these simple, essential products with both looks and brains. It’s about time.