- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control desired on 9mm PCC barrels
- Fluted body reduces the weight and provides an aggressive aesthetic appearance
- No crush washer needed for installation
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Compatible with pistol calibers up to 9mm
- Caliber: 9MM
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Melonite QPQ
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Length: 2.06"
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.952"
- Barrel Muzzle End: 0.73"
- Bore Diameter: 0.445"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI and 1/2"-36 TPI
- 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine with barrel threaded in 1/2"-28 TPI or 1/2"-36 TPI
Imagine shooting a 9mm carbine and getting less recoil noise, muzzle blast and a faster return to target. Kaw Valley Precision has you covered with a 9mm AR compensator whether you are shooting a 9mm in a carbine or an AR pistol. The Kaw Valley Precision 9mm Carbine Linear Comp comes with several threadings to fit the most common barrel threads such as 1/2x28 TPI for the AR9 and Kel-Tec Sub 2000mk2. Crush washer not necessary for mounting but can be if needed for spacing purposes.
The chief benefit of the KVP 9mm linear comp is the ability to push more gas downrange, away from the shooter. This reduces the noise the shooter and people next to him experiences. This is accomplished through a series of ports in the linear compensator 9mm that parallel the barrel. Because it pushes straight, it also aids in a rapid return to the point of aim.
Flutes on the KVP 9mm linear comp make it easy to mount to a threaded barrel. With sufficient hand strength, the 9mm carbine muzzle brake can be attached and provide plenty of shooting time. Of course, always check the linear compensator 9mm periodically to make sure it is secure, just as you check a shotgun screw-in choke. With a good chamois or think rubber grip, the compensator can be attached more firmly with light pressure from a wrench. Light pressure being key.
Some Recoil Reduction
The KVP 9mm linear comp also functions as a limited 9mm carbine muzzle brake. It will not tame recoil as much as a true brake, but you will not get the muzzle blast either. This 9mm AR compensator is lightweight and serves equally well on the carbine and handgun platform.