MPN: KVP-MAG-2251 / KVP-MAG-3250
- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control desired on .223/5.56 barrels
- Hexagonal body reduces the weight and provides an aggressive aesthetic appearance
- Hexagonal flats allow for easily accessible wrench flats down the entire body of the comp
- No crush washer needed for installation
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Length: 2.25" or 3.25"
- 2.25-Inch Model: 3.95 oz.
- 3.25-Inch Model: 5.43 oz.
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 1.24"
- Barrel Muzzle End: 0.78"
- Bore Diameter: 0.266"
- Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Any .223/5.56 Barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
Everybody knows that an AR-15 pistol or SBR needs a muzzle device to lessen the brain-busting concussion that they are known for. However, if you go with the wrong one, your range partners will not want to be around you. You have to direct as much of that shot concussion downrange as possible. The best way to make this happen is to run a Kaw Valley Precision Magnum Linear Comp on that little beast.
This Indoor Dog Will Hunt
Okay, firing at the range is one thing, but how about inside your house? An AR-15 pistol or SBR that's fun at the range easily doubles as the perfect PDW at home. The fact that a Kaw Valley Magnum Linear Comp pushes the shots concussion away from your face and ears suddenly becomes very important if you have to fire in a closed room. When the SHTF you're probably not going to have time to find earplugs. So, while not a recommended practice, using a Kaw Valley Precision Magnum Linear Comp, is much better than the alternative.
It's Hiding In Plain Sight
A big problem with most muzzle devices is that you can only tighten them down from the base of the unit. The Kaw Valley Magnum Linear Comp incorporates flats all along its body instead of flutes. Therefore, you can tuck this little beauty partially under the rail and still firmly get a wrench on it to be able to attach and detach it easily. The Kaw Valley Precision Magnum Linear Comp boasts a slim profile that fits inside almost any free-floating rail. So, you get to choose just how much of that sleek compensator to let the world see.