- Precision Machined - Guaranteed thickness uniformity of ±0.0001” providing better muzzle device alignment
- No Tolerance Stack-Ups - The single shim system eliminates tolerance stack-ups inherent with stacked-shim systems
- Controlled Torque - Precise 20-degree indexing increments prevents the need for excessive installation torque
- Simple To Use - Simply choose the correct size and install
- Cost Effective - Will index about nine muzzle devices and reusable
- Corrosion Resistant - Machined from high strength stainless steel bar with non-reflective oxide blasted finish
- Impact Resistant - Can withstand hard front and side impacts
- Material: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Finish: Oxide Blasted
- Outer Diameter: 0.750"
- Thickness: 0.060”-0.094"
- 18x Individually Marked Precision Armament Accu-Washer Shims (1/2-28)
Have you ever tried to time a muzzle brake? Once in a while, it goes just as planned and you're ready to go in a few minutes. However, most of the time it's trial and error, mostly error. Crush washers crush, and if you're not dead on you need another one. How about trying to layer in several different washers to get it right? Well, that's tedious at best. The Accu-Washer muzzle device alignment system will save you time, money and most of all aggravation.
Almost Isn't Good Enough
Sometimes a muzzle device has to be timed in order to work, it has to be dead on. When you put a steel washer between a muzzle brake and a barrel and tighten it down it is only going so far. You're not going to take it down even one more degree, heaven forbid you leave it loose, so what do you do? Well, you use a Precision Armament Accu-Washer and get it right.
It All Adds Up
Granted, in a perfect world, you can use a single crush washer, after all, that's the cheapest way to go, right? Well, not when that's a one time, one use item. Yes, an Accu-Washer muzzle device alignment system does cost a little more up front. However, consider the fact that you only need one Precision Armament Accu-Washer to do the job right and the kit comes with a bunch of them. That means you're going to be able to correctly time quite a few muzzle devices when you have just one Accu-Washer muzzle device alignment system. Keep a Precision Armament Accu-Washer handy, in the long run, you will save money and time.