- Reduces felt concussion
- Designed for CQB and ultra-low concussion to operators
- Ultra low concussion shroud can be replaced with thread protector when it is not needed
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and swapping accessories
- Can be permanently pinned to a 14.5-inch barrel to meet 16-inch legal requirement
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
*Muzzle Timing Device sold separately.
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec black finish
- Muzzle Brake: 4.09 oz.
- Shroud: 3.5 oz.
- Thread Protector: 1.69 oz.
- Muzzle Brake: 2.5"
- Shroud: 2.53"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle Brake: 1"
- Shroud: 1.56"
- Thread Protector: 1.26"
- Bore Diameter: 0.27"
- Muzzle Brake Thread: 1/2"-28
- 1x Removable Modular Shroud
- 1x Removable Thread Protector
- 1x Gen 5 Tactical Modular Muzzle Brake
If you frequently operate in close quarters or require a system that functions with ultra-low concussion, you need a quality concussion reduction device in addition to a muzzle brake. Wing Tactical has found the modular muzzle brake to do just what you want. The Rex Silentium 5.56/.223 Tactical Modular Ultra Low Concussion Shrouded Muzzle Brake is a modular muzzle brake system that features a muzzle brake blast shield that protects the shooter and his team from the punishment of the concussion often produced when using a muzzle control device.
Quality Modular Design and Construction
Like all of Rex Silentium devices, the s 5.56/.223 Tactical Modular Ultra Low Concussion Shrouded Muzzle Brake System is designed and manufactured in the United States from domestic materials. Rex Silentium ultra low concussion muzzle brake blast shield system is simple to pull apart for cleaning and removal and the brake features faceted wrench surfaces so you don’t have to worry about marring the surface threads that hold the shroud trying to grip the brake with a wrench on application or removal. The fully assembled weight of the brake and shroud is kept low so you don’t have to worry about carrying extra weight or making your rifle too nose heavy.
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
Seriously, you can’t ask for much more in a muzzle/recoil control and concussion reduction device system than the Custom Muzzle Brakes 5.56/.223 Tactical Modular Ultra Low Concussion Muzzle Brake System delivers. It applies easily to your pre-threaded barrel. If you want to remove it, it’s a simple matter and if you need a more permanent installation to satisfy regulations, it pins easily to keep you in compliance. Sled tests have shown a relative recoil reduction of 60% and the addition of the modular shroud makes it perfect for close quarters combat and work in team situations.