- Designed for minimal weight, minimal added length and maximum performance
- Minimize muzzle rise and recoil
- Made with USA sourced hardened steel for durability
- Comes with a thread adapter
- No linear baffles
- Eight gas ports to mitigate muzzle rise (No timing is necessary)
- Full-Auto rated
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Hardened alloy steel
- Finish: Mil-spec black finish
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Length (with thread adapter): 2.105"
- Outer Diameter: 0.938"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
Your AR-15 is essentially running naked without a muzzle device. Regardless of your agenda, a muzzle brake belongs on the end of your gun. However, just because you need an AR-15 muzzle brake, doesn't mean you grab the first one you see. As with anything, quality reigns supreme. How do you wade through the sea of muzzle brakes to find the one for you? I have two words for you, Rex Silentium.
Lead From The Front
Undoubtedly, recoil with the AR-15 is not punishing. Why opt for a muzzle brake instead of a flash hider like on the old-school A2? That’s because you likely have a different agenda and need different equipment. Whether you’re into competition shooting or are a CQB operator, weapon control is priority one. Muzzle control is where an AR-15 muzzle brake comes in handy. When seconds count, even the slightest muzzle rise cuts into your reaction time. The Rex Silentium truly shines in this arena. It is designed to add the minimal amount of weight and length possible to your weapon with the maximum degree of performance.
Easy Does It
With a simple trip to the range, you have a lot on your plate. Your gear has to be dialed in for things to go right. The last thing you need is something else on your mind. Now, most muzzle brakes on the market are picky about tuning. The Rex Silentium is designed with eight gas ports around its circumference. What does all that mean? That means you crank this AR-15 muzzle brake onto the muzzle of your weapon and run with it. It’s time to step into the new millennia with an entirely new muzzle brake.