- Designed for minimal weight, minimal added length and maximum performance
- Minimize muzzle rise and recoil
- Made with USA sourced hardened steel for durability
- Comes with a thread adapter
- No linear baffles
- Eight gas ports to mitigate muzzle rise (No timing is necessary)
- Full-Auto rated
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO
- Material: Hardened alloy steel
- Finish: Mil-spec black finish
- Weight: 2.68 oz.
- Length (with thread adapter): 2.105"
- Outer Diameter: 0.938"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .308 Win / 7.62 NATO barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI
Do you like to run the larger bore weapons? The venerable 5.56 is a solid shooter. However, when things go long, that 308 is the go-to round, you need to count coup. Just because you go big doesn't mean you have to get beat up by recoil. You will avoid all that with a simple 308 muzzle brake.
It’s All About Choices
Screwing on any old muzzle brake isn’t the answer. Some lower quality brakes out there are little more than a paperweight. The Rex Silentium K-Type Compact Tactical 308 Muzzle Brake is way more than that. This brakes non-linear baffles serve to tame muzzle rise and recoil, even in the beefy old 308. While Rex Silentium may sound like Latin, in English, it means performance. The proper muzzle brake translates into less recoil and muzzle rise. This little perk also means you have an easier time making your shot count. It should go without saying that every shot counts. Any purchase is only a bargain if it works. The Rex Silentium Compact Tactical 308 Muzzle Brake outperforms many higher-priced models.
Bank On The Best
While we're on the topic of choices, which company you do business with does make a difference. I like a deal as much as the next guy but not at the expense of my country. When you say American made, that still means something. The Rex Silentium K-Type Compact Tactical 308 Muzzle Brake is 100-percent made in the USA. That means the design, source steel, machine-work, and machinists are all American. You get supreme performance and product confidence at a price-point that rivals the competition. At the end of the day, the Rex Silentium 308 muzzle brake is a solid winner.